“Caring for the Heart of Your Home”
CarrFord knows how important it is to clean and service your equipment! With reminders twice a year and an automatic call and email reminder, you’ll never have to worry again!
At the beginning of every heating season all heating systems should follow this checklist:
- System should be cleaned, serviced, and inspected
- Burners should be removed and cleaned,
- Heat exchangers should be cleaned,
- Test firing and adjusting of the equipment should be performed
- Motors requiring lubrication should be oiled
- Safety inspection should be performed to evaluate:
- the venting
- and chimney piping
- connections and overall condition of the heating system
At the beginning of every cooling season all cooling systems should follow this checklist:
- Clean outdoor condensing coil
- Check freon levels
- Tighten core valves
- Check electrical components/connections
- Check temperature split
- Safety inspection is performed
If your family suffers from allergies or other respiratory ailments, having your ducts cleaned will rid allergens that contaminate your family’s air. Dirty, restricted HVAC pipes double utility costs in addition to causing air flow losses. A dirty duct also leads to the failure of the mechanical components of your HVAC units.
Using state of the art equipment and source removal techniques, our specialists can access and thoroughly clean any duct work system.